Teaching and continuous learning got a far deeper meaning when the ‘Rajnath Basak Memorial Foundation’ was set-up in the year 2017, under section 58, W.B. Registration Rules,1962. The main aims and objects for which the Trust is established are:-
- To Promote literacy and education and to by emphasis an technical education.
- To organize and take up health, educational, safety and welfare programs.
- To promote and undertake integral village development projects, employment generation programs, crafts and vocational training centres.
- To work in conjunction of various projects and schemes with governmental and semi-governmental authorities and/ or non-governmental organization in India.
- To run, maintain, establish any autonomous institution of Fire and Safety .
- To promote the educational, social, economical and general welfare of the people.
- To organize, manage and run diploma and certificate courses on Entrepreneurship, Fire and Safety Management, leadership and such other programs and award certificates to the successful candidates.